Thursday, April 15, 2010

Here and There

I've been really, really trying to get to the end of the first draft of the new manuscript -- to that end I've been ignoring most of my usual Internet haunts.  But I just wanted to share with you a link to a site that I'm really excited about.  The wonderful Larramie Fg has asked me to join The Divining Wand.  Larramie acts as Fairy Godmother to a group of authors far more accomplished than I, spreading the "book Love" so to speak -- keeping readers updated on new books, new happenings, writing advice etc.  While I hardly consider myself to be in a place of expert with only one published manuscript to show for my years of labor, Larramie has graciously extended her wand in my direction and I couldn't be more thrilled-- so please-- take a look at her site -- it's chock full of interesting tidbits.  http://thediviningwand.com  You'll get hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment